When I try to join my own server it says "You cannot play/edit etc...

Xentiran

When I try to join my own server it says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles"
And I use the version 99515 on arma 2 cos today a new one was released but yeah. The settings are set so you atleast need 99153 and after I have tried to join my server the status on the server says "Creating" (I use the regular Arma II launch from steam cos its private)

Please help me this may be a rookie mistake but my first time :)

-mod=@hive;@dayz to server startup parameters (should be already set if using pwnoz0rs @START_SERVER.bat to launch) and launch the game to play yourself through DayZ commander using 127.0.0.1 as your IP and 2302 as your port

-mod=@hive;@dayz to server startup parameters (should be already set if using pwnoz0rs @START_SERVER.bat to launch) and launch the game to play yourself through DayZ commander using 127.0.0.1 as your IP and 2302 as your port
THANK YOU! You're a frakkin saint! :D Now I just have to reset my network so I can port forward and get my server online. I will also check out some of your How-To's. Thank you!

THANK YOU! You're a frakkin saint! :D Now I just have to reset my network so I can port forward and get my server online. I will also check out some of your How-To's. Thank you!

Glad it worked. Good luck!

Back