Where have all the buildings gone?

jbec-john

I'm going to presume it's a glitch as it isn't mentioned in the changelog. I went around most of the west side of the map tonight, and all of the extra buildings have gone. Barracks, firestations, hospitals, military camps, industrial buildings, all of them gone. It's reverted back to a vanilla chernarus map. Although I hear that the skalisty bridge is still there, but the island itself is empty.
Please tell me this was unntentional? :eek:s

They made a mistake when uploading v0.2.0. You'll have to re-download and install server files. I think you have to grab them from github.

I just did a diff on the files and the files are the same.

Hope I didn't light any fires... I was in turbo mode and not paying attention. To apply this fix for those who upgraded, download the ZIP from the github repo and copy the mission file over.

If you have modified the mission file, you will need to merge the changes HERE

Thanks Hambeast for the useful info.

Anyone having problems with their BEC notifications since the update, I have a feeling I have missed changing something somewhere and now I am not having the server restart and periodic messages happen. Probably something really simple!

Was some issues yes, kind of why setup the github as easy to see the differences and usually update the github pretty fast once issues are found, but yea server files have been updated as well. Sorry haven’t answered sooner, been a busy few days. But yea ill try my best to push out fixes that can be sorted server side trough github asap, so that easy for everyone to see what the fix is instead of having replace everything

Back