Will help script and install addons

Supreme X

Hello guys, I want to offer my services to anyone who needs. I have been scripting for 3 years and know a lot of databasing. Right now im opening more time to script for people but be sure to contact me as soon you can, first come first serve.

Send a email to: [email protected] or PM me. Please make sure to send me what you would like done and ill reply to you.

thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
am looking for somebody to add ai missions to my server...i can get them to roam but dont get any missions. Can you do this?

Could you be so kind in helping me add Animated crash sites to my server. I have managed to add vehicle tow and roaming Ai. But for some reason when i add the Animated heli crash script players get stuck on the dayz epoch loading screen with just the sound of the sea in the background. Many thanks cheese

i am looking to have AI missions added to my server..i have tried to do this with dzai and adding tornados missions to it but it dont seem to work. I get Roaming AI but no missions and then i can not build anthing on the server?

Back