Willing to Pay for scripting on my server..Sad I know

Abstrakt

Hey guys. I am new to Running a server and Love your website. It has given me so much great info and ideas for mission editing and scripting on my server. I have tried using alot of ideas I have found here but my lack of scripting knowledge is definately holding me back and until I get it sorted my $30 a month for a host is Not being used at all.

I have tried to use my sub par scripting knowledge to add the following Scripts to my .pbo:

BluePhoenix175 - Admin Tools - Stuck at Waiting for host after adding or giving me "something went wrong" errors after retrying.

Seven - Auto Refuel - Working with no issues

Seven - Custom Loot Tables - Working with no issues

Torndeco - Slightly Nicer Debug Monitor** - Somehow erases all zombies and loot from server. Looks nice tho

Excelsior - Excelsior Bridge - Used the mission.sqm file WM Pegs uploaded for RoyalCuppa. Got one bridge across with two angled bridges clipping through the good one on angles on either side. Blocking access

Churchie - Remove Clothes From Bodies - Gives a script error

Tiger - DayZ Towing/Heli Lift - Havnt tried this yet but was planning on it

Blur - DayZ Custom Loading Screen - Waiting until I get all of the other scripts sorted out so I can make it an information screen about the mods.

EDIT: Forgot I would also like Krixes - Tent: Sleep Healing Which I also have not attempted yet

So..As you can see I am having no luck with this stuff....So..although it is sad...I am offering payment through paypal for someone to add these mods for me...Name your price and your conditions..if we can agree on something we will make it happen.

Thanks in advance. Hope one of you will help me out with this

Omg thank you so much. I have spent literally days trying to fix some of these things but when i just get a black screen i am totally lost as to what I did or how to fix it. Hopefully he would be willing to help me out:)

do you still need help with any of these? i have alot of these on my server so i could do these easily for you. :p

Back