WOLFPACKGAMING LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER

Cheifwiggy

i am posting this on behalf of the admins of wolf pack gaming and today i would like to inform you all that we are looking for a experienced scripter to help us kick start our new community with our brand new unscripted server so you can add personal touches to scripts. And the only term is we Cannot pay you for scripting we can only give the admin powers for your help in scripting many thanks please feel free to contact me if interested message me on here

yours sincerally
Cheifwiggy

cmon fellas someones gotta be interested in a whole new gaming community we are currently running on Dayz Epoch and you can gain Admin powers for the server and your whole twist to scripts as long as we agree

Most if the good scripter here have their own Server where they can install and do whatever they want. So just admin power isn't a really good motivation point to get someone on board. This things costs a lot of time.
Maybe you need to offer a bit more to get one on board or another crazy idea is:
You try it on your own. Most scripts here are easy to install and with some trial and error you get customized to your liking. Besides you can do everything like you want to have it.;-)

Back