[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

Apparently nobody supports this script anymore. Been looking for help to get it working for a week now.

I dont run 1.7.7(.1) so I am sorry for not having a fix. Az says his fix works but I have not yet tested it. It has been posted on the OP under Option #2 - (should work for both options).

Nobody out there clever enough to help figure out how to make this work for 1.7.7.1?
I saw this work on another server before. Thought it would make a nice addition for everyone if we can put our heads together.

so my players still cannot move during halo spawn or after they open the chute. i have whitelisted everything i can imagine and still nothing. Has anyone figured out why this happens yet? Admins can do everything though.

Nobody out there clever enough to help figure out how to make this work for 1.7.7.1?
I saw this work on another server before. Thought it would make a nice addition for everyone if we can put our heads together.

It works perfectly fine, if you just follow the tutorial very carefully. I can help you if needed, just let me know. Cheers Kash

That would be great! I figured it had something to do with that. I'm getting started on trying to fix my limited spawn issue now so to add this in at the same time would be great! Thanks!
I have a working halo spawn if you would like some help on installing it. I still haven't figured out why normal players cant control the chute or the fall still, even with whitelisted actions.

Also, if running antihacks that look at _dayzactions, players wont be able to pull their parachute. You will need to add the following to the array in _dayzactions in the antihack code:
Code:
bis_fnc_halo_action
this is where to look?

Anyone who can spot what I did wrong, or what is missing would be much appreciated!
I have checked and double-checked. Everything looks right to me. Am I missing something here?

2. dayz_X.chernarus>>inti.sqf
(X represents your instance ID)

Find:
Code:
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
Change to:
Code:
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
There is no "fixes\player_monitor.fsm"; provided by you, might want to include some more steps so people don't get agitated.

There is no "fixes\player_monitor.fsm"; provided by you, might want to include some more steps so people don't get agitated.
You have to get that from YOUR OWN dayz_code file it is actually spelled out in that step. Read it again and pay attention lol

Anyone who can spot what I did wrong, or what is missing would be much appreciated!
I have checked and double-checked. Everything looks right to me. Am I missing something here?
i will give u a hand, however you have not uploaded anything i can see. Im always on here in hopes someone will help me but so far nothing. So in the mean time i will help anyone i can.

i will give u a hand, however you have not uploaded anything i can see. Im always on here in hopes someone will help me but so far nothing. So in the mean time i will help anyone i can.
nevermind i see your links an dim pouring over your code atm. Correct me if im wrong but your in chernarus and have the 1.7.7.1 right?

hey innuce is this your default server_cleanup.sqf in your link or did you delete alot form it. My file was like 10x longer than this one. Then again im on tavi so that migh tbe why.

i am pretty sure i see what you did wrong now. Message me and i can help.

i am pretty sure i see what you did wrong now. Message me and i can help.

Hey!
Sorry been reading up on another script, haha.
I am working with Chenarus 1.7.7.1 on a dayz.st server.
Yes, that server_cleanup.fsm is default-ish. Seems those fsm files open up for me compacted for some reason.
Anxious to know what you found?

Hey!
Sorry been reading up on another script, haha.
I am working with Chenarus 1.7.7.1 on a dayz.st server.
Yes, that server_cleanup.fsm is default-ish. Seems those fsm files open up for me compacted for some reason.
Anxious to know what you found?
i have to go right now for about 30 mins to an hour but ill be back. I have made changes to your pbos and i need a real default one for comparison. Just the server_cleanup.fsm. Also i see you had sarge ai cleanup. I have that working along with halo on my tavi server so im sure we can do both for you.

i have to go right now for about 30 mins to an hour but ill be back. I have made changes to your pbos and i need a real default one for comparison. Just the server_cleanup.fsm. Also i see you had sarge ai cleanup. I have that working along with halo on my tavi server so im sure we can do both for you.

Ok.
Yeah, I'm working on putting in the Sarge AI as we speak. I had that little bit in there to get animated helicrash to work.

Back