[Working] Repair and Refueling Stations

There is no "mission.pbo".

There is a "dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo" in a folder called "mpmissions" (in case you are running another map than Chernarus the name of the pbo will be different).

Once you open the pbo with pbo-manager you can extract the files packed into that pbo, for example by copy (right mouse button) in the pbo manager window and paste (right mouse button) into some windows explorer window - and add files or folders the other way round.

In your windows explorer you create a folder named "Scripts" (never tested if upper/ lower case does matter, to be on the safe side make it the same like in your error message), into that folder you put the file "repairactions.sqf". Then you copy the whole FOLDER in Windows explorer (right mouse button) and paste it into the pbo-manager window (right mouse button - click on the very top entry to paste).

Then you should have a folder in your "dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo" named "Scripts", with "repairactions.sqf" inside. If that is the case you can close pbo-manager and upload the "dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo" to the "mpmissions" folder on your server (Backup or rename the existing "dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus.pbo" - just to be on the safe side.

But still the repairscript does not work correctly - as you probably know if you have read the whole thread....

Step 1
Open yourInit.sqflocated in your mission.pbo
add the following line... to the isdedicated section
[] execVM "Scripts\repairactions.sqf";

Can I get some help with this pls:

So I have the normal standard KH Auto Refuel that I've added to my server that adds Auto Refuel to most pumps / Tanks

I also now have Gorsy's Auto Repair & Refuel that I have only added to 1 special building on my map as a Auto Repair / Refuel station

But this means I have to run both these scripts.
Is it possible & can someone help me to do the following:

Merge these 2 into just one scrap to execVM so that I get the Auto Refuel option for the Pumps & Tanks I add, but then also then Auto Repair / Refuel to only the 1 new building I have specially added for this?

Would be appreciated! Thx

Another thing: Setting the refuel time seems to work fine, but setting the repair time does not make any change for me and it is still instant. Any help?

Step 1
Open yourInit.sqflocated in your mission.pbo
add the following line... to the isdedicated section
[] execVM "Scripts\repairactions.sqf";

Well... if he would not have that entry in init.sqf already he would not get an error message - in this case its the folder and the sqf missing - not the init enry ;-)

Could this be coded to auto repair to a marker/sensor instead of using a building. I have a trader city that I want members to be able to drive into and have there vehicles repaired.

In your trader city it should have a building of some description regardless, you could make that perticular building trigger the auto-refuel/repair as far as I know.

there is a problem with where you located the line in the init file. if your not sure about mission.pbos and server.pbo's i suggest you look for a guide on how to edit them. Unfortunatly I dont have the time to talk you through it

@Gorsy

Hey I am having a problem with this script.

The problem I am having is players are saying the refuel works but the repair is not.. It flickers like it is but when you drive away the vehicle is not repaired. Any ideas? Thanks!

DayZ Mod 1.8.1 with Arma 2 1.63

Back