Xstreamgaming Server Loadout Problem.

Swadel

Hey guys really need some help here as im not all that good at maintaining servers. I have a server hosted with Xstreamgaming i have access to the database etc and its running reality. Ive read around that there is a problem with cutom loadouts since the gender selection was added? atm i have a global loadout set in the instance table in the database but no matter what i do it wont work it defaullts to the standard DayZ loadout.

Ive also tryed making individual profiles using the inventory manager and assigning them to char, that works but its buggy and breaks gender select. It also leaves the backpack from the loadout on the ground and also spawns the default loadout items alongside the custom one.

Is there any way to fix this ive heard updating the server DLLs or something but i really dont have a clue. I have access to the server files minis exe files etc. also access to the database.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I realize there are a few threads around about this but im a total novice and they make no sense to me.

Also sorry for the wall :)

Peace

Steve, Scotland.

Back