You where Kicked

Hello my friends my server has a problem of kicking the players for no reason even I do not have time set of nothing appears the message you were kicked I wonder why this reason?

I guess he's talking about corepatch signature problem.

So it's seems to be a client side problem.
They way I got it working was sending addons folder back to ArmA2 corefolder.
But I would also appreciate updated tutorial on how to create dayz server because now I usually get it working by trying just about everything xD

I guess he's talking about corepatch signature problem.

So it's seems to be a client side problem.
They way I got it working was sending addons folder back to ArmA2 corefolder.
But I would also appreciate updated tutorial on how to create dayz server because now I usually get it working by trying just about everything xD
Dont know about the "corepatch" problem, havent heard that term before.
I posted a few videos on creating a local server. Here is the short story.
  1. Create a folder named arma2server.
  2. Copy the ENTIRE arma2 folder into arma2server folder
  3. Copy the ENTIRE arma2oa folder into arma2server folder. Overwrite files if asked.
  4. Download the Dayz server from my github and copy that into the arma2server folder.
    https://github.com/iaretechnician/DayZ-Private-Server
  5. Now you have to download or copy the @dayz, @dayz_epoch, @dayzoverwatch mods from your steam arma2 folders into the arma2server folder.
  6. Edit the @start_overpoch etc bat files to point to the correct @dayz_epoch folder names that you have created.
  7. Edit the config/overpoch/server.cfg files to load the mission you want from your mpmissions folder.
Here is a screenshot of my folder layout.
explorer_2016-11-21_13-25-26.png

Here are the two videos I have made ... yes, I made the servers right in front of you so pay attention! Sound is poor, someday I will edit and redo the audio on all my videos. I am not a professional, just some guy who tries to show people how to accomplish some arma crap

About corepatch: there was a problem for people who done ArmA2 CO by moving addons folder-corepatch_a2 gave incorrect signature. Took a while to figure it out.

About problem related to the topic there may be another problem:

Check steam_appid.txt in your server folder, should contain 224580 (for DayZ Mod). If not-change to 224580. Usually it's set up for ArmA2OA by default.

The first one-in root directory. By the way, what are your lauch parameters? (I wonder why you still have Expansion/beta folder)

For now I'm using this bet pulling
Because if I pull arma2oaserver from the main folder it gets only on waiting host

[Código] start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz[/ code] [/ code]

Back