zAttack Chernarus 1.7.5.1

zAttack

Name: zAttack Chernarus - (1.7.5.1/101480) BE | Multi Anti-Hack Programs
Connection Info: 192.154.98.26 Port: 2312
Host: Los Angeles, CA
Max: 50 players
Vehicles: 100+
Loadout: Winchester, a few rounds, meat & water.

Running the newest version of DayZ and arma 2. Active admin, looking for more admins who can play at different hours then myself. All legit players(including bandits) are welcome to come and play. One "Bandit Free" town will be set up, basically how it will work is if your humanity is too low you will be warned when entering the area then teleported just outside the "Safe Zone". This zone will be a lootable city with vehicle spawns, but will not be Cherno nor Elektro. Also i gift will be added to your inventory on next log in when you sign up for the forums zAttack.boards.net. Also events will be planned for the future including a duel arena, zombie hunting & and scavenger with prizes. Also if your willing to donate a small portion you can recieve your very own protected "Safe zone". You will spawn with a map but no weapons (changing in the future). Also as I see spots where vehicles should spawn naturally i will add a spawn point to that location. Server restarts once a day (gm -8: 06:00). Thank you for stopping by!

Also i implemented the tavi refuel methods.

Back