Zombies Won't agro but not lag.

RobbieWhitlcok

Let me start by saying not sure this is the right so section so sorry if it gets moved but couldn't think where else to put it.

Hi,

I've done some coding on my server(blur spawn, halo spawning, added buildings ect) so I more or less understand how the whole thing works but for some reason on my server Zombies won't agro. By typing #monitor 10 I found the server fps was always 50 (what its limited to) and there is no noticeable lag when playing or whilst doing anything else. After deciding that it wasn't caused by lag I fiddled about on Google and this forum trying to find someone who'd had a similair issue but it brought nothing up. I don't want to install that zed mod on here as I don't fancy cocking it up and having some downtime, if anyone has any ideas or knows where i should look in .pbo's to edit the zombies please say because i'm stuck lol.

Cheers,
Robbie

Have you put any files from dayz_code in your mission to overwrite client files??? If so, which files? i may have an idea, but try to use an untouched mission first to see if you have aggros then...

Back