1.7.7 Side chat issue?

I've just updated to 1.7.7 and we're having side chat issues,

can't use it (just isn't there)

Anyone have any information on this?
Thanks,

on Bliss/Dayz.st

lol.. in your mission.pbo you have to set it. dont think that things will just happen if u wish hard enough.

lol.. in your mission.pbo you have to set it. dont think that things will just happen if u wish hard enough.
Didn't need to reply like that. Dayz.st usually has a button to enable/disable, the 1.7.7 update isn't working with it,

Can you tell me what I need to edit please?

Thanks

There was nothing wrong with his reply. He informed you that what you are experiencing is not a bug but an optional feature that you can edit in your mission folder and then he added a bit of humor to the end. If he wanted to be a jerk he could have just told you to learn how to read patch notes and manage a server.

There was nothing wrong with his reply. He informed you that what you are experiencing is not a bug but an optional feature that you can edit in your mission folder and then he added a bit of humor to the end. If he wanted to be a jerk he could have just told you to learn how to read patch notes and manage a server.

Actually, I found it rather cocky. Anyway I can manage a server as we're almost in the Top 100, he's almost 800.

I didn't find any information on this in the patch notes, usually it'd be done by the Dayz.St web side of things

Actually, I found it rather cocky. Anyway I can manage a server as we're almost in the Top 100, he's almost 800.

I didn't find any information on this in the patch notes, usually it'd be done by the Dayz.St web side of things

You can manage a server but cannot figure out how to turn on sidechat? The only thing that has come off cocky or at all arrogant was alluding to your top 100 status.

description.ext in your mission pbo, remove the 1 from disableChannels so it reads 0,2,6 instead of 0,1,2,6.

Save, repack, upload, gogogo.

Back