1.8 killed my server population overnight :(

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Waiting on vilayer to release this version and for the mods i use to be updated and working on it... in the mean time tons of people have downloaded 1.8 (some unknowingly so) and my player base has completely died overnight. Sad face :(

Vilayer has got 1.8 and 1.0.2.2 ready to go....I already have my epoch server updated and it has never seen a population as it is now...

Not that I ever really wanted it huge, just fun with others

Vilayer has got 1.8 and 1.0.2.2 ready to go....I already have my epoch server updated and it has never seen a population as it is now...

Not that I ever really wanted it huge, just fun with others

yea I see that but I wonder if the one click mod installs will work. Obviously some of them will need fixes but I wonder if it will still install the files in the correct locations....

Not sure on that mate, I asked about them for EPOCH and they said that they didn't work for that... so I left it at that then... My EPOCH server is pretty much vanilla anyway, so was no biggy for me

ya but they only work for chernarus even when they are working. they've been swearing they're going to port them over to other maps and mods for a long time. oh well.

Back