112555 is bugged we downgraded to 103718 also Overpoch users read this

What maps would you like to see your epoch running on?

• Chernarus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthera

• Napf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sauerland

• Taviana

• Total voters

Gramps

We have downgraded our 6 servers to 103718 from 112555 after realizing the issues it has caused and that it has broken the game!!

Why do they do half baked upgrades like this? DayZ is not GM Motors its time we rise up and fight......

Well thats my rant will be interested in those who stay using this defunct disaster upgrade beta........servers no longer delete parachutes or vehicles so have fun with your junkyards if you stick with it.

Grumpy Gramps

By the way if you care to see what I've been cookin check out BitcoinGamerZ.com for info We love the Recruit Mercs option and have been testing in numerous maps and designs.

It's not that DayZ is forcing us on 112555 they are actually telling us not to use it at all. The problem lies with DayZCommander currently. DayZCommander has yet to update their client so people can update to the new steam beta patches (working ones) and make it cooperate with the steam server browser (for when GameSpy does quit). Untill then downgrading or upgrading your server to a different patch will make you loose 80% of your player base. Almost everyone on my server uses DayZCommander. So either GameSpy has to quit so players are forced to use steam or DayZCommander has to update their client like PlayWithSix did.

PS. Aside from the broken deleteVehicle command. It's not that bad. It's still playable even tho your fps is a lot less then it should be. Just gotta hang in there.

Back