$50 Panthera Epoch 1.0.3.1 Customized

Karmafied

Hi everyone!

I run a family server and we recently switched from Epoch Chernarus to Epoch Panthera. I am looking for someone to customize my Mission and Server .PBOs with the following:

Sarge AI with Helipatrol (I have the settings already in place, and Sarge AI works, I just don't have Helis working)
Customized Loot Tables (Once the files are added, I will do the configuration)
Disabled Spawn Location Text
Disabled Location Text (when entering a new city/area)

I can send you the PBOs I have already for easy modification.

I am offering $50 for this through PayPal. It doesn't matter to me if you send me your own working PBOs or if you are able to just put this together in a few minutes, I'm paying. I am not a kid on Mama's money, I am a former Marine and current Entrepreneur who has enough integrity to keep his word.

Once I verify that everything is working with no issues, money will be sent immediately.

Who's in? :)

i did not know it was possible to remove the city text, but adding a few choppers is most likely a matter of going through the settings files and switch it on and costimized loot tables is pretty easy too ... not worth it for you to spend 50$ on imo ... why dont you just try your self and you will have most of this working within an hour? ;)

I am actually not too bad with manipulating the PBOs, I've managed to do quite a bit in Chernarus. For some reason, though, I can't get Heli Patrols to spawn, and although I had the Disabled Location Text in Chern (as well as Heli Patrols), I can't seem to get it functioning in Panthera. Also, I've tried the loot tables, but am getting errors each time and it's sticks at Wait for Host. I am more than happy to give someone an easy $50... it is, after all, Christmas! :p

Last edited:
Back