[6FD] DayZChernarus - (1.7.5.1/101480) 6FEETDEEP

machine

Server name:​
[6FD] DayZChernarus - (1.7.5.1/101480) [VETERAN CH:ON][GMT-4] Private Hive - 6feetdeep.enjin.com | ACTIVE ADMINS | CUSTOM SPAWNS | 300+ VEHICLES | CUSTOM LOAD OUT | DayZ.ST​
Rules:​
No hoarding! (We want new spawns to have a chance at a vehicle.)​
No hacking!​
No complaining!​
Respect other players... shoot back!​
We have a very fun community and host some wild events.​
We are working toward white listing but at the moment only have 68 users signed up. Best guess 68 would leave us with avg of only 10 users in the server at best.​
When we reach a goal of 100 we will do white list ONLY events.​
White list can be done simply by playing on the server and signing up to the site. We do not white list any random that joins the site.​
All car spawns have been made by me. When we bought the server i wiped the spawns clean and made my own. Roughly 200 of them. All the rest were created with the dayz .st map.​
We run GCam and Gotcha.​
We try to keep up but sometimes the server just gets hacked. When it happens we return gear or worst case roll back. I prefer not to roll back as it always seems buggy.​
We had a bicycle race last weekend that was great.​
We are going to try ATV race this coming weekend.​
We have a major VIP event coming when we have enough white list sign ups.​
I'm happy to say when the server is at peak the performance is very good. I will not claim it is lag free as i do not believe any server at peak is lag free.​
We have 7 admins​
2 who are night owls and help keep the server hacker free in the evening hours.​
We are currently 24/7 Day but we would prefer to have a night cycle. We have a vote on the forum for white lister's and the outcome will change the fate of the day/night cycle.​
We are fair admins.​
I have built a town on the west shore for the pvp'ers where they can "gear up" it has been nicknamed "Taylor Town"​
And if your not into PVP should be avoided.​
We have a public team speak that can be found on the forums once registered.​
Check us out!​
173.192.200.74​
6feetdeep.enjin.com​
@6ixfeetdeep on twitter.​
www.6feetdeep.us (Currently building)​
184.82.45.111 Public team speak (Test server more stable one coming soon)​
THANKS GUYS!​
:rolleyes:

Back