A request, if I may.

Sherbz

Hey there,

Looking forward to trying out the mod today, but as usual I'd like to request something :D.

You guys are working hard on improving visuals & textures, had a thought about improving the sound with JSRS also?

Think this is too ambitious atm for where you guys are? Maybe a 3rd party server host for the mod has some experience already with adding JSRS, CBA etc as optional mods?

Well as far as I know, CBA is currently incompatible with BattlEye itself, at least on DayZ. You'll have to disable the entire scripts.txt to allow CBA, which is kinda necessary for JSRS.

Would that be a big problem for a well admin'd server? It kinda changes the entire feel of DayZ with JSRS, I can't get enough of it!

I am certainly up for it. I think as long as we keep it in a seperate mod folder (so people playing other arma missions don't need two versions). Sickboy who is one of the main devs of CBA is on the forum.

I will add to the candidates for version two.

I am certainly up for it. I think as long as we keep it in a seperate mod folder (so people playing other arma missions don't need two versions). Sickboy who is one of the main devs of CBA is on the forum.

I will add to the candidates for version two.
Wouldnt it be better/more efficient to hardcode it into DayZ 2017, so everybody gets it? Also to remove the tons and tons of confusion people will have with several mods running side by side, people just dont get it.
Given the authors permission ofc :)

Wouldnt it be better/more efficient to hardcode it into DayZ 2017, so everybody gets it? Also to remove the tons and tons of confusion people will have with several mods running side by side, people just dont get it.
Given the authors permission ofc :)

I discussed it before with CBA devs, and that's the way they want to do it. Its mainly to help version control.

I had a small talk with the author of JSRS and he wants to do it the same way, but he wants to do it him self and he doesnt have time atm :(
So i guess we would have to wait for him at least, he does NOT want anyone else working on it and he would prefer to get the new 1.5 update rolled out first.

Back