ability to punch

Mathewjknott

I have no knowledge in coding so its not something i can sort out my self but has anyone got a idea if it would be possible to make it so that when you have no weapon selected you are able to punch the zombies/other players? If its not possible when unarmed what about changing one of the non spawning side arms into a punch? knuckleduster maybe?

Could do...
% chance of missing target
% chance of knocking target out if a head shot
% chance of instant kill if a head shot

etc etc. is just an idea as have no idea where to start or anything... i dont even know what coding language dayz uses lol

this is something that was needed since day one of the Mod, same with the hunting knife, i remember picking that up for the first time and being like, hell yea lets go slash some zombies, was i ever let down.. lol. Cant even see the knife graphic even when using it for the only thing you can do (skinning),

aswell is there anyway to add the machete to other maps? i notice alot of stuff like razors and toilet paper, ERV food bags or whatever they are called, loot items like Watches/compass/maps having proper graphics instead of green pouches

yea i had a feeling i was looking into some of the files, i just have this worry that come 1.7.7 it will be implemented on other maps and id have done it all for none lol

Back