Added Self BB Cant lock Cars anymore.

I have no clue from this point. In the defaultcompiles folder I made in the mission pbo and sent back to you is 100% untouched 1.0.4.2 epoch fn_selfactions and the one I had you replace in your custom folders was the working version of my custom fn_selfactions. If you want upload a fresh mission pbo and tell me what all you want added into it and I'll do it all from scratch.

Its fine, i have loads added in right now and i couldn't possibly ask you to Re-Ad everything,
i suppose il have to do without the script, also i think the next epoch update is going to include self BB i read somewhere.
Thanks alot for all your help!

Well I've setup 6 of my own servers from scratch adding stuff in fresh files is no problem and is actually easier then trying to fix errors but I've never had the problem installing the blood bag script and it looks like that's the only thing you've added to the fn_selfactions so I don't know why it wouldn't work.

I suppose your right, but for the moment il just leave things how they are, im probably doing something stupid. But at some point in the holidays il reinstall everything, i really appreciate your help

Yea I limited my blood bag script to hospitals only when I had it anyways It tend to take away from any interactions between players and it made bandits nearly unstoppable being able to blood bag on top of a building and continue camping.

Well i really am a fool, ive been trying to use the fn_selfactions from the Dayz_code for normal dayz, and not epoch. Self bloodbag works perfectly now, and probably alot of other things ive tried in the past that havent worked. Also been able to use the fn_selfactions to set up new traders that need 20k+ Humanity to access.
thanks for all your help again!

Well I added the default compiles from epoch and the fn_selfaction I put in pastebin was from epoch as well. So it had to be something else conflicting with it but either way it's good that everything is working now.

Back