Adding banned vehicles and weapons to Chernarus?

Tulser

How would you add the SMAW launcher and ammunition to helicopter crash sites?
Also how would you add Vodnik spawns to Chernarus and un-ban them from the server?
Edit:I know how to add the spawns to the map, i'm just not sure how to let the server allow them.

you could most likely but they are restricted weapons.. i just tried firing one on my server and got the boot lol :p

you could most likely but they are restricted weapons.. i just tried firing one on my server and got the boot lol :p
You can easily edit the battleye filters to fix that...
I've done it before on a old Tavi server, but back to the original question, it didn't quite answer that.

I did.. you'd probably just have to add it into your heli crash loot table.. as for the vodnik.. did you try adding them via the admin map.. under Rmod?

I did.. you'd probably just have to add it into your heli crash loot table.. as for the vodnik.. did you try adding them via the admin map.. under Rmod?
I'm not asking if it's possible to add them to the heli crash loot table, I'm asking how to do this. As for the vodnik, and any other banned vehicle spawn i'm asking how to un-ban it from the server without Rmod.
I remember seeing a thread awhile ago about how to un-ban things from the dayz server.

I still need some help figuring this out, and some new help requests as well.
I've tried a few tutorials on how to add banned vehicles, weapons, ammo etc to dayz but they are not very specific.
I've been told to edit my dayz_anim.pbo to comment out the banned material. I'm not sure how to get the server to use the pbo after this. Any help?

Back