Adding barracks/castles

Tulser

I am not sure if this is the correct spot to post, so i am very sorry if i do post this in the wrong area.

In the arma2 3d editor, i haven't been able to find the Airfield Barracks building, and any of the castle part builds (walls, towers..etc)
Are these in the default editor or is there another way to get them?

Thanks.

There are two more that I use in addition to that. I wonder how much work it would be to make a specialized DayZ package like that?

Another question i have for the mod, when you add those types of buildings from that mod, do they spawns the dayz item loot in-game by default?

I have been added buildings to my server via Database and loot has been spawning since I started hosting a server about 5 months ago.

Some buildings just aren't in the loot tables so they won't spawn loot.

There are i think 4 addons to the 3d editor that you get to dive in and find classnames, if excelsior has an updated one that would be great because alot of these havent been updated in 3 years or so and are missing names from each. And i was thinking of doing the same.

the 4 addons i have found for 3d Editing are

-Jon_C5 Editor (most common editor addon, missing alot of classnames)

-Dren OA Editor (OA editor much like Jon C5 and ASG, with some missing classnames)

-ASG (OA addon pack with alot of properly named objects and classnames you wont find in other addons)

-MAP_EU (Similar to ASG as they both offer roads and trees, alot of the missing classnames you will find in this one aswell as ASG, only trouble is after you need to open mission.sqm and rename all the starts of classnames from "MAP_" to "Land_" and even then some are named differently

MAP_EU and the full version of ASG are addons similar to rMod, so if you want to build cool mountains/roads and trees everyone who joins your server will have to have downloaded MAP_EU or full version ASG, folder swap etc. that doesnt mean you cannot use the building classnames , just means since rocks/trees/roads dont actually have a classname in arma 2, the addons were made to be able to edit maps without having to build one in Visitor from what i can see, then again i could be wrong, but i really hope theres a updated editor addon with a complied list of usable classnames

Back