Adding Building to Taviana 2.0

termy

Hi, i have a bliss dayzst server running taviana. I have added custom bases without any problems at all. What i would like to do now is add proper buildings like firestations and barracks, but these are not in the vehicles section of the arma2 3d editor. However, i have found 2 files, Jon_Editorupdate_V1.3 and Dren_OAEditorupdate_V1.0 and i have followed the instructions on how to place these.
When i tried to load up my map, i was greeted with an error message saying that thess files could not be run in taviana as they were not signed by a key in this server.
I did however get to open up the 3d editor and see the new list of buildings that i wanted.
My question is, can i still edit my tavi map using these buildings and will it work? I dont want to spend hours editing my map to find that because i have unsigned keys (whatever that may mean) and ive used buildings that were not originally showing up. Or is there another way to put these building into my map?
Ive since taken out the 2 files so that i can run my game.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

when you originally edit signed files they warn you it will remove the signed keys, basically saying these files are unaltered and have been verified clean. it dont matter, make a backup of your files in case of any problems, and edit them.

my server warned me the first time and i didnt want to make the changes but i said screw it and made them and ive had no issues since. it will just force users to download your modified files to play on the server which is no big deal.

Many thanks for your reply. Ill give it ago later. If its just a case of players downloading my mission file then that's fine as I have done all my map edits In the mission pbo anyway.

Back