Adding tents to a map with supplies

i try everything too but it not work no item spawn in box it empty.

i don't know why if somebody know help us please

ok i got my stuff sorted i didnt know the mission.sqm reads the position in 2d and i was placing my stuff in 3d so just swapped the 2'nd and 3'rd value of the position and its sweet also not sure if it matters but this time i placed my class after the maker class but still encapsulated in class Mission { , also i used BAF_BasicWeapons as the vehicle entity but i think anything should work like the trashcan i was trying before "scavenge trash :0 ?" but i will test and report :)

oh another way i use BAF_BasicWeapons
and add to instance_vehicle like add car

and place

[[["m8_carbineGL","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","m8_SAW","SMAW","M32_EP1","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper"],[100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]],[["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","SMAW_HEAA","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","1Rnd_HE_M203"," FlareGreen_M203","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag"],[100,100,100,100]],[[],[]]]

this code and baam alot of weapons in it

sweet , i tried the trashcan but didnt know about model classes and slots ect so ofcorse it didnt work you have to use a models class name that is a ammo crate or tent or somethign with set slots ect..

so i want a fridge as a ammo crate , i think i have to make a new model and config and model.hpp to do this ?
but i caint find any example ammocrate models anywhere , i have a fridge model ready to go into the game but not sure how to set up the lods and rig and weight it in Oxygen 2 , im a maya guy i can do these thing there so should be able to learn but need some examples first :p

i just add my box near Dam.

box with alot of weapons for admin :D haha [contain SMAW NLAW]
this mission contain auto refuel [not like taviana because it bug :D]
TOW system.
Remove part and install to another car.
HALO jump from helicopter and jet [AV-8B]
custom load screen [change rules.jpg]

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    639.2 KB · Views: 10
open my mission with ingame editor in single player mode [2d mode]

and if you extract my pbo you'll see FillAmmoBox.sqf and weapons.sqf you can edit item here

and then place object [i use "USVehicleBox" ]

with initialization field

_Handle = this execVM "FillAmmoBox.sqf";

or

_Handle = this execVM "weapons.sqf";

then save your mission file.

or take a look at this
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11174

I finally got back around to trying this out. I've got a Chernarus server now. I've spawned the USVehicleBox on the server without an issue, but when I add the _Handle = (etc..) line, as soon as I am about to spawn, I end up back at the game's main menu.

This is what I added to my mission.sqm file:

Code:
position[]={9848.4004, 2.5749207e-005, 1912.3473};
azimut=0;
id=1;
side="EMPTY";
vehicle="USVehicleBox";
skill=0.60000002;
init="_Handle = this execVM ""weapons.sqf"";";

If I comment out the init="_Handle = this execVM ""weapons.sqf"";"; line, the server loads fine. Obviously something is wrong with the init= line.

I got it working by changing the last line above. It should have looked like this:

_Handle = this execVM "weapons.sqf";

Unfortunately, spawning a USVehicleBox spawns standard items. It doesn't spawn what is in the weapons.sqf. I tried replacing USVehicleBox with USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1 and I got the same results. Appeared that predefined items spawned in there, not what is in the weapons.sqf.

Back