Admin Recruit

statik

I am in need of one or two more Admins for my server SERE DayZ Overwatch http://sere-dayz.enjin.com/

My server has been up for 10 months now, and has become very popular. It is a very good server with the largest base building feature, and lots of other working features. The server is a co-located dedicated server in the Netherlands with an extremely high connection and powerful server. I am currently working on my headless client AI system upgrade.

Admin recruits must have prior admin experience, must be mature, able to be neutral in player disputes, must be respectfull, etc... can talk more about all this jazz.

message me if you are interested.

I am in need of one or two more Admins for my server SERE DayZ Overwatch http://sere-dayz.enjin.com/

My server has been up for 10 months now, and has become very popular. It is a very good server with the largest base building feature, and lots of other working features. The server is a co-located dedicated server in the Netherlands with an extremely high connection and powerful server. I am currently working on my headless client AI system upgrade.

Admin recruits must have prior admin experience, must be mature, able to be neutral in player disputes, must be respectfull, etc... can talk more about all this jazz.

message me if you are interested.
Just a tip for getting good admins dont do it on forums talk to someone who has played on your server for a while because anyone can recruit on a forum.

nah... not a very good tip. I want someone new, and has experience as an admin. You tip would only work if the player was a solo player on my server and for a very long time.

nah... not a very good tip. I want someone new, and has experience as an admin. You tip would only work if the player was a solo player on my server and for a very long time.
I think I got mis interpreted the main point I was trying to make is anyone can apply of you do it this way, they could be a child or just someone who wants to cause problems.

and I would be an idiot to just give anyone an admin account... lol

of course i would get more info from them.

Back