Jul 19, 2014 #21 A alexlawson OpenDayZ Rockstar! iSoJu said: Still having the issue? Click to expand... Decided instead of doing a bad job, to actually get someone who has experience doing this to do it for me.
iSoJu said: Still having the issue? Click to expand... Decided instead of doing a bad job, to actually get someone who has experience doing this to do it for me.
Jul 19, 2014 #22 I iSoJu New Member What is exactly going on? And what do you want fixed I may be able to fix it for you
Jul 19, 2014 #23 A alexlawson OpenDayZ Rockstar! iSoJu said: What is exactly going on? And what do you want fixed I may be able to fix it for you Click to expand... Thanks but already got someone to help.
iSoJu said: What is exactly going on? And what do you want fixed I may be able to fix it for you Click to expand... Thanks but already got someone to help.