Admin Tool anyone?

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hey Guys,

after a week of running a server, iam missing my old web-based adminmap, i have 300 cars spawned but see nearly none, so i dont know if anyone tp'ed theme or something...

Is there any admintool out that already supports sahrani?

I'm sure people are working on them, whether they will share them once complete is another question.

You can determine the location of the vehicles from your vehicle table no?

Yeah no I meant just to confirm you had them by checking a few.

I know one guy said he was going to do an admin map, but haven't heard anything since...

Lots of people said they would try to contribute coding help once we made a public release, but not too many follow ups since.

No worries we've gotten quite a good pace going so updates, new features, and drastic improvements should be happening quite often.

Sorry about the admin tools bit, I will push the guy who said he would and see if he is or isn't going to.

Seven is really doing all the coding so no way would I ask him to spend any time on it for the forseable future.

I would like to help you, i just dont know if we want the same final Mod ;)

But Maybe we should start a new conversation about it. I Added sahrani to my Little adminmap, got Most of it working but i have to adjust the settings for the Map coordinates... Wheb i have everything Running i will let u know

Back