Admin tool

Ricki

Just got battle-eye enabled on my server, now i need a rcon tool, I was using DART but every 2-3 minutes all the players names dissapear and anothing works, Still says connected but u gotta disconnect/reconnect 4-5 times to get it working again for another couple of minutes, I'm using the newest version of dart. V0.9.2

I love all the options dart gives you, just not reliable enough, Anyone know anything similar/better?

Help would be greatly appreciated. I already have a anti-hack by the way.

google search cant find anything under EMP :( i typed dayz emp and it comes up with heaps of junk, also dart doesnt show if anyones hacking does it? if it does what do i look for in logs?

I have TSW, but it's bloody awful. It's forever hanging up and/or crashing on me. I just use an older version of dart, 0.9 I think.

I use TSW, it may have a few hiccups, but it has helped me out more than any other admin tool.
And it's capabilities far surpass any admin tool I've seen so far.

I'm using EPM Now and loving it. THANKYOU so much anthony :) havnt had a problem so far.

is there a way to check if player spawns items/objects ? I have a anti-hack but i was just wondering if you could see it out of game.

Back