ADMIN TOOLS\ANTI HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats exactly what i thought right now...
the one is single admin the other is with 2 admingroups...
so he splitted NOTHING...

and the ones which already have the single version can upgrade to the dual for $5

as i said before... you can UPGRADE for $5... no need to buy again for the full price...
so whats the problem...

i guess you misunderstood the whole thing and have a bit overreacted...
so first cool down... think again... and then we talk again...
you will see... everything is alright ^^

and you claim that its not his code... its like the origins guys with their servers... ^^
deal with it... the one or the other way ^^

no dude the dual version has a little bit of different code that lets you add a subclass of admins.. its like 15 lines of extra code.. its bullshit man.. besides the fact ONCE AGAIN, this isnt code he made..

whatever man i'm not gonna waste anymore energy on pathetic people like you who like to take advantage of others hard work and i hope you die of Mesothelioma, Aids, HIV, Insomnia, Kidney Disease, Hepatitas, Prostate Cancer, Herpes, and lets not forget
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

and you obviously dont know how to read. ONE is for anti hack. THE OTHER is for the ADMIN PANEL.. GO FUCKING READ.. HERE ILL DO IT FOR YOU.. HERES THE INFO:

VIP ServerSide Anti-Hack:
Purchasing this will give you full access to the Server Side Anti-Hack Scripts to run on your server.

AND THE OTHER, THO IT SAYS ANTI HACK, DOES NOT INCLUDE THAT.. READ FUCKERS:

Dual Admin Anti-Hack:
Has 2 menus for admins and lesser admins
are you effing kidding me?
how old are you btw?
even he told us per pm on his page we can upgrade for $5 to the dualadmin... so why should he have removed the other thing?
thats totally insane what you are talking...

and now im the dumbass who cant read... i get it... you know what? GROW UP... learn to read and much more important... learn to UNDERSTAND what you read...

thats it... im out too

heh, just wondering... when ur on a character whose playeruid is not whitelisted in the script your inventory gear thingy will keep popping up after u pressed escape... is that intended?

seems to lag out abit for me when i press escape... getting yellow chains and stuff .. server and client on same machine.. got lots of horsepower here so shouldnt be the comp :)
Its not intended, Hangender is just too stupid to fix it.

Remove:
Code:
if (!isNull (findDisplay 49)) then {call dayz_forceSave;};
and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back