[RELEASE] Admin Tools / Mission edit

FallingSheep

OpenDayZ Lord!
this is not mine and i take no credit for it (or support for it!)

Install instructions on github

https://github.com/Da0ne/DZMods

----Features----
-Enable/Disable player Join/leave messages. Check the file "Settings.C"
-Ability to Enabled/Disable Custom Spawn lodaouts.

This feature allows the fresh spawn players to load in with preset randomized gear. To Configure the type of items to spawn on your players check the folder "mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/LoadOuts" Each Catagory is in a seperate .txt file If you wish to remove an item or add, make sure you follow the same layout as the file comes in. The Script will randomly select an item from each catagory. If you wish to remove a certain catagory simply leave the file empty or delete it. You can modify the lodaouts while the server is running! After you make your edits login as admin in game and use the Admin command /updateLoadouts
-Ability to Enable/Disable Weapons on spawn.
This feature allows you to give fresh spawns a gun on startup To edit the types of guns it spawns, go into the following file " mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/DayZSurvival.c " LINE 352 That function is a randomizer. This might be helpful --> SpawnGunIn( PlayerBase player, string ClassName, bool isPrimary, TstringArray Attachments, TstringArray Extras) NOTE: Set bool isPrimary to 'true' if you wish to make the weapon a primary
- Disable/Enable stamina Add this command line -DisableStamina to disable it on server startup.
- Custom SafeZone with gmode.

This feature allows you to place a safezone anywhere on the map with a radius you wish for. To modifiy the safeZone area check this file " mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/SafeZoneFunctions "
- Spawn Custom Buildings anywhere on the map
This feature is just an easy way to place your CustomBuildings code in a tidy spot and not in the main init where shit gets clustred. Check the file " mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/BuildingSpawner.c" it does not matter how you spawn your buildings or set thier direction oritention etc, just make sure the script is inside the Void() to get executed on server startup A nice way to get buildings imported is to use the COM (Community Offline Mode from Arkensor). You can place buidlings and extract thier info. Thank @DannyDog for that feature
- Chat Based Admin Tool set.
Simply Add your steam 64 ID into the file mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/Admins.txt" Set a server admin password in the server.cfg, in game login using the password. #login myPassword The Admintoolset feature can be found here: https://pastebin.com/U4FiYhSf
- Player score tracking system and Kill Activity tracker with timestamps
This feature creates two files in the server profile ( if you use -instance command line it would be placed there ) the serevr profile is in Documents folder by deafult (its where your logs are). provides detailed kill log and records players stats such as total deaths and total kills on the server. This feature is implemented within the mod.
- Chat based kill messages
Shows who killed who, committed suicide.
- Custom MOTD based within the mission
Random preset messages popup for all players. To change the messages check the file " mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/MOTDMessages.c "
USEFUL THINGS:
How to generate new loot positions for your custom buildings: https://pastebin.com/FqunXuzc

WIN-ASEJUJDDV6R, 07.11 2018 14:34:03
Can't compile "World" script module!

ModdedScripts/scripts/4_World/entities\creatures\infected\zombiebase.c(81): Function 'EEHitBy' is marked as override, but there is no function with this name in the base class

(81) override void EEHitBy(TotalDamageResult damageResult, int damageType, EntityAI source, string component, string ammo, vector modelPos)

and now, what to do?

WIN-ASEJUJDDV6R, 07.11 2018 14:34:03
Can't compile "World" script module!

ModdedScripts/scripts/4_World/entities\creatures\infected\zombiebase.c(81): Function 'EEHitBy' is marked as override, but there is no function with this name in the base class

(81) override void EEHitBy(TotalDamageResult damageResult, int damageType, EntityAI source, string component, string ammo, vector modelPos)

and now, what to do?
most likely will not work until it is updated. new update came out yesterday

Hello,

So let me start out by saying I really like your mod and I got it working on the fist go at it. That being said I am new here + new to modding for DayZ however I have done some work in the pass on other games or well hosting and editing files for them so I think there is some files missing or I am just missing something here / overlooking it.

I can't find "Settings.C" in my server after uploading the mod and running the server , unless it is now using "Tunables.c"?

Side note, is there away to not have to use a RCON login for admins + in my test server only 1 admin at a time can login and use commands as well some commands like /tppm player_name is not working.

Thanks.

Hello,

So let me start out by saying I really like your mod and I got it working on the fist go at it. That being said I am new here + new to modding for DayZ however I have done some work in the pass on other games or well hosting and editing files for them so I think there is some files missing or I am just missing something here / overlooking it.

I can't find "Settings.C" in my server after uploading the mod and running the server , unless it is now using "Tunables.c"?

Side note, is there away to not have to use a RCON login for admins + in my test server only 1 admin at a time can login and use commands as well some commands like /tppm player_name is not working.

Thanks.
first of its not my mod all credit goes to Da0ne for makin it.

yes use tuneables now, as for rcon admin well have to wait and see what Da0ne does :)

and unfortuanlety at this stage there can one be one admin and it must be the first logged in survivor
Da0ne commented 9 days ago
FYI: only 1 admin at a time can use the tool, and he has to be logged in first.

first of its not my mod all credit goes to Da0ne for makin it.

yes use tuneables now, as for rcon admin well have to wait and see what Da0ne does :)

and unfortuanlety at this stage there can one be one admin and it must be the first logged in survivor
Da0ne commented 9 days ago
FYI: only 1 admin at a time can use the tool, and he has to be logged in first.

Ahhh yes you are right it is Da0nes mod, I didn't look at who posted it here on this forum lol.

Well that some what sucks about the only one admin thing. I hope this will get better in the next update.

Thanks for the reply back so fast. :)

Regarding: DayZ Vanilla++ Mission by DaOne v0.2

I'm having a hard time getting a static load out to work. I do the /export it said it loaded but people re spawn and they don't get the load-out
Yes its enabled and yes random is disabled.

@ChawDinky Scroll to the bottom of
mpmissions\DayZSurvival.chernarusplus\ScriptedMods\Modules\ServerMission\DayZSurvival.c

and add/edit in whatever you'd like maually like so:

Code:
            //Vanilla

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("M4A1");       
            itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt)           

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("Mag_STANAG_30Rnd");       
            itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt);                   

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("TaloonBag_Green");

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory( "Rag" );
            itemBs.SetQuantity(6);           
        }
    }

@ChawDinky Scroll to the bottom of
mpmissions\DayZSurvival.chernarusplus\ScriptedMods\Modules\ServerMission\DayZSurvival.c

and add/edit in whatever you'd like maually like so:

Code:
            //Vanilla

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("M4A1");    
            itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt)        

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("Mag_STANAG_30Rnd");    

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("TaloonBag_Green");

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory( "Rag" );
            itemBs.SetQuantity(6);        
        }
    }
Thanks mate, i used your code block here still nothing. What i find odd is new spawns spawn with a Pistol suppressor and 2 pistol mags and 1 Rag in hand. I see nothing calling for this loadout.

5FA0B3D545F35E59F23785E6E9A55BBD31BBA4C6

0964535e5fe6975232c3b949d6093b63.png

839667c57fac646b4fd5ed54b3d5384a.png

36d40798d889f632cfd62d554d751144.png

But this is what my scripts log says when i kill my self and respawn
Code:
SCRIPT       : m_Player.m_HealthLevel:2
SCRIPT       : EEKilled, you have died
SCRIPT       : m_Player.m_HealthLevel:4
SCRIPT       : Inventory::EEInit - Man=SurvivorBase<3d15a010> item=ItemInventory<57bfbcd0>
SCRIPT       : StartingEquipSetup>>ERROR:: No Static Custom Loadouts were found!
SCRIPT    (E): NULL pointer to instance
Class:      'AdvancedLoadouts'
Function: 'SpawnGunIn'
Stack trace:
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//AdvancedLoadouts//AdvancedLoadouts.c:596
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//ServerMission//DayZSurvival.c:244
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:316
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:351
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:149
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//ServerMission//DayZSurvival.c:174
scripts/3_Game/dayzgame.c:872

Thanks mate, i used your code block here still nothing. What i find odd is new spawns spawn with a Pistol suppressor and 2 pistol mags and 1 Rag in hand. I see nothing calling for this loadout.

5FA0B3D545F35E59F23785E6E9A55BBD31BBA4C6

0964535e5fe6975232c3b949d6093b63.png

839667c57fac646b4fd5ed54b3d5384a.png

36d40798d889f632cfd62d554d751144.png

But this is what my scripts log says when i kill my self and respawn
Code:
SCRIPT       : m_Player.m_HealthLevel:2
SCRIPT       : EEKilled, you have died
SCRIPT       : m_Player.m_HealthLevel:4
SCRIPT       : Inventory::EEInit - Man=SurvivorBase<3d15a010> item=ItemInventory<57bfbcd0>
SCRIPT       : StartingEquipSetup>>ERROR:: No Static Custom Loadouts were found!
SCRIPT    (E): NULL pointer to instance
Class:      'AdvancedLoadouts'
Function: 'SpawnGunIn'
Stack trace:
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//AdvancedLoadouts//AdvancedLoadouts.c:596
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//ServerMission//DayZSurvival.c:244
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:316
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:351
scripts/5_Mission/mission\missionserver.c:149
$CurrentDir://mpmissions//DayZSurvival.chernarusplus//ScriptedMods//Modules//ServerMission//DayZSurvival.c:174
scripts/3_Game/dayzgame.c:872
Change the advanced loadloadouts to false in tunables.c. And change static loadouts to false in advancedloadouts.c. Then just stick with the manual way of coding it into the bottom of dayzsurvival.c. Sry I’m at work and on mobile.

Change the advanced loadloadouts to false in tunables.c. And change static loadouts to false in advancedloadouts.c. Then just stick with the manual way of coding it into the bottom of dayzsurvival.c. Sry I’m at work and on mobile.
I have Advancelouts set to false now and static false and still load in as a new spawn with no loadout just 1 rag in hand.

I have Advancelouts set to false now and static false and still load in as a new spawn with no loadout just 1 rag in hand.
Looks like you may have put it in the wrong spot because you have an extra closing bracket than I do. Ill link below my exact DayZSurvival.c and it works perfect for me.

Also you'll notice the way I have my M4 setup, its so that it spawns with the attachments.

https://pastebin.com/uwN7kDrR

worst case try a new download and only change the loadouts part and see if it works for you, then you can compare and see whats different
Got it taken care of. I host with Vilayer and they have custom file folders. big mess, i figured it out. Thank you guys for helping.

Got it taken care of. I host with Vilayer and they have custom file folders. big mess, i figured it out. Thank you guys for helping.
Hi im with vilayer aswell and having trouble editing stuff. What file did you have to modify to do loadouts? I have tried doing what others said but have not got it to work, please help.

Last edited:
Back