After install infiSTARs Admintools/Antihack I get Script scan complete bad content found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munsterberg

I got the server working with the admintools on it but now I get "Script scan complete, bad content was found" and nothing works when I join the server. The debug monitor is there, thats it.

Any advice?

are you sure it says bad content was found or does it say bad content was not found ?

because if bad content (hacks etc) was found you will be kicked from the server...

Sorry about the misunderstanding, it does say bad content was not found. I just dont know how to make myself admin in the AHconfig :(

you need your player uid...

when your in game in the main menu open the profile... and there should be your uid...
or you can take a look at the database... search your playerdata and you will find your uid...
add it like this... ["1234567890"] or if you have more than one to add ["1234567890","0987654321"]

Something is wrong with my PBO manager now... I have it all written correctly, but when I upload one of the PBO files I pack, the server doesnt work. When I use one that inifiSTAR gave me it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back