AI in Panthera

Brianson

Hello, I have been using the AI addons for quite some time now in Chernarus. They worked fantastic on that map. I have recently moved my server to Panthera, and reinstalled the AI correctly to where they are appearing on the map.

However, they are not as near as aggressive as they were on Chernarus. I have dug into the config, and fixed the codes where they should be pretty aggressive. I have been able to run up to bandit groups, stare at them, and wait for a minute or so before they even attempt at shooting. Their shots are almost completely missing, and they go prone... staring at you. When any AI attempt at moving, or running, anywhere on the map, they look laggy. They run in place, and may 'shift' to another location above a hill or something.

Please help me adapt this to my server! I just want them to work as well as they did back on Chernarus. My server heavily depends on these AI being tough.

Thank you.

whats your server fps on panthera ? This sounds to me like a slow server. This actually leads to less AI calculations, and makes em dumb as bread ...

Sarge

Checked my debug fps for the server.... It tells me that I am running the server fps at around 9 (at the beginning), then dropped to 3. I stood at around 3 until the reset. I run a server on DayZ.ST. Is this the correct information you are looking for?

yes. sue dayz.st for selling something totally unusable ...

everything below 10 is just a joke. a fresh, empty server MUST run with 50 fps, otherwise something is severly wrong. If that degrades down to 15-20 it's still bad, but Arma has issues on lowend hardware / vms.

If it goes below 10, it so heavily impacts the gameplay that i recommend to search another host.

Sarge

Back