AI Problem

MrGrimm

Since the update ive notice different colored balls around choppers and Above AI's heads. Just little round spheres that follow their movement. Also whats the best way to keep them away from my admin base. They are overrunning it....stealing vehicles and blowing everything up.

turn off all debug modes.

if its dynamic spawns that clear your admin base, set that grid to 0.

Sarge

I kinda new to all these scripts....could you point me in the right direction? Our base is located just below skalka at map marker 239. How / where could i adjust these settings ?

Hello,

The Debug Modes can be disabled in the "SAR_config.sqf" file that you will find in "\addons\SARGE"
Edit these lines to disable Debug. (I've done it for you, just copy and paste) ;) :

Code:
// -----------------------------------------------
// Debug options
// -----------------------------------------------

// Show AI hits and kills by players in the rpt
SAR_HITKILL_DEBUG = false;

// Shows extra debug info in .rpt
SAR_DEBUG = false;

// careful with setting this, this shows a LOT, including the grid properties and definitions for every spawn and despawn event
SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG = false;

//
// SET THIS TO 0 to hide the group markers on the map and see the UPSMON group debug messages
// Possible values: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled
KRON_UPS_Debug = 0;

//
// SET THIS TO 1 to see waypoints and pathfinding information in your rpt

KRON_UPS_WP_Debug = 0;

//
// SET THIS TO 1 to enable AI debugging in the rpt. You will be able to debug targets / enemy handling
KRON_UPS_AI_Debug = 0;

// Show AI ingame markers to see their xplevel, and logs to the rpt
SAR_SHOW_XP_LVL = false;

==================================================

For the grid that you need to edit, you will head over to "\addons\SARGE\map_config" and edit the Chernarus file "SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf".

Edit this part of the file since it corresponds to the grid where your base is (I've done it for you, just copy paste) ;) :
Code:
    // Skalka, 1 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[0,0,0],[00,00,00],[0,0,0]],"SAR_area_0_5"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd;

Back