Air raid - bombing and siren

New version offers static or random!

Great there's demand for non animated! I'll eventually get around to it, maybe just make it an option

edit: noticed that only small spots of large cities are getting bombed. would be great if it's possible to expand the radius or attack multiple coordinates at the same time (e.g. all "parts" of berenzino).
Change the _ray value - should allow larger areas to be bombed.

Eventually I'll add a _ray selection to each target in my location array (gonna be a lot of work to figure out how far a radius to use) - but you could add this yourself (random worldspace part of the code) if you have custom locations, and just define ray as that value after the worldspace is selected (ie_ray= _loc select #; where # is the position in the array of the value, less 1)

To attack multiple coordinates I'd have to separate this all out into functions/new files I think - so a second bombing instance could be run in the city was above a certain size.

Working on something else entirely now however, so I haven't got much time to focus on this at the moment - maybe will have a release ready soon for my new project (zed and loot rework) as in the next could weeks.

Been using these for the bombing : M_Ch29_AT - The explosions are massive & epic and you can see the bomb before it goes boom. was randomly going through various ammo types, I don't think some of the default ones work for us on Celle, but its all good many options out there if people are willing to look.

Been using these for the bombing : M_Ch29_AT - The explosions are massive & epic and you can see the bomb before it goes boom. was randomly going through various ammo types, I don't think some of the default ones work for us on Celle, but its all good many options out there if people are willing to look.
Perfect! I will be adding this to mine. Does the bomb fall first too?

Change the _ray value - should allow larger areas to be bombed.

Eventually I'll add a _ray selection to each target in my location array (gonna be a lot of work to figure out how far a radius to use) - but you could add this yourself (random worldspace part of the code) if you have custom locations, and just define ray as that value after the worldspace is selected (ie_ray= _loc select #; where # is the position in the array of the value, less 1)

To attack multiple coordinates I'd have to separate this all out into functions/new files I think - so a second bombing instance could be run in the city was above a certain size.

Working on something else entirely now however, so I haven't got much time to focus on this at the moment - maybe will have a release ready soon for my new project (zed and loot rework) as in the next could weeks.
sth like that? http://pastebin.com/1ctTg4NR
didn't test it yet...

sth like that? http://pastebin.com/1ctTg4NR
didn't test it yet...
That should work - that's what I meant - but there's no reason for you to have a whole other switch section, they can all be combined into one (less cpu load).

Also, damn that script is messy, is that really my most recent non-animated version? Needs to be cleaned up.
See my most recent animated script for how to have them all in one switch array -
Code:
_rndSel=floor(random 49); 
_loc=
switch (_rndSel) do {
case 0: {["BalottaAirstrip",1.5,4829.9868,2450.1104,120]};
case 1: {["Berenzino",1.5,12954.624,9783.1533,120]};
case 2: {["Bereznio2",1.5,12043.963,9091.3477,120]};
case 3: {["BlackMountain",1.5,10276.416,12049.6640,120]};
case 4: {["Bor",1.5,3320.1643,3938.3496,120]};
case 5: {["Cherno",1.5,6743.8853,2581.1865,120]};
case 6: {["DevilsCastle",1.5,6891.9189,11438.73,120]};
_ray = _loc select 4;
One last thing - your "floor(random #)" part needs to be the last case number - not 1 + the last case number (so 49 for you instead of 50)

I believe you're right, thanks for pointing that out! Note that the last case will almost never be selected, so you might want to double it.

EDIT: fixed

i want to add this to the server monitor sgf
// mmmmyum airraid
nul = [] spawn server_airRaid; ///change to name of your script

but i cant find were to add it to the crash site code to my server monitor sqf,can you kindly point me where to add it ? many thanks

i want to add this to the server monitor sgf

but i cant find were to add it to the crash site code to my server monitor sqf,can you kindly point me where to add it ? many thanks
Code:
if (isDedicated) then {
_id = [] execFSM "fixes\server_cleanup.fsm";
//_id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm";
};

allowConnection = true;

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [4, 4, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

// mmmmyum airraid
nul = [] spawn server_airRaid;
Mine is here, the very bottom of my file. The part with _guaranteedLoot is the heli crash site code - You need to add it under that part.

Let me know if you have any more trouble!!

@ ALL

SARGES AI SPAWN CALL!

Code:
//////////////////////PUT this where my AI spawn call is
// Bomber create marker
SAR_marker_bomber = createMarker ["SAR_bomber", [_aiSpawnX,_aiSpawnY]];
SAR_marker_bomber setMarkerShape "RECTANGLE";
SAR_marker_bomber setMarkeralpha 0;
SAR_marker_bomber setMarkerType "Flag";
SAR_marker_bomber setMarkerBrush "Solid";
SAR_marker_bomber setMarkerSize [25, 25]; //make rectangle small
//then call the spawn
[SAR_marker_bomber,1,0,2,"patrol",false] call SAR_AI;

/////////////////////PUT this in cleanup section
deleteMarker "SAR_bomber";

Most recent posted AIRRAID script going to release if nobody has bugs to report!

im having a problem,it says "something went wrong,disconnect and try again" just upon joining
would you be able to check my PBOs,Might of missed something

If you could that would be great,if you can its totally cool :)
Links in you`re conversation i started

hello all

our group has changed a sound file and the bombs (objects) that drop
you can drop z_priest, Fishing_Boat, or many other things

the potential here is to have friendly drops i.e. care packages with new sound files

we've had a blast with playing with this

Hey all,won't be able to answer questions till later tonight, (sorry jenglish I'll take a look later today!)

@ Womps/Luckystrike
SO COOL!

Back