Animations and Mission for RP

Matt L

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I added in 4 animations to the scrollwheel on my server, Boxing, Kata, sleeping, and dancing. Will distribute if anyone asks.

Edit: Below are animations

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123644358","124034438","112190598","124333062","48302214","55953030","64749510","78731782","89453894"]) then {
    if((speed player <= 1) && _canDo) then {   
        if (s_player_karate < 0) then {
            s_player_karate = player addaction[("<t color=""#000080"">" + ("Get ready to rumble!") +"</t>"),"Karate.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_karate;
        s_player_karate = -1;
    };

if (s_player_relax < 0) then {
            s_player_relax = player addaction[("<t color=""#000080"">" + ("Lay back and relax!") +"</t>"),"relax.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_relax;
        s_player_relax = -1;
    };

if (s_player_box < 0) then {
            s_player_box = player addaction[("<t color=""#000080"">" + ("Who want's to spar?") +"</t>"),"Boxing.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_box;
        s_player_box = -1;
    };

if (s_player_dance < 0) then {
            s_player_dance = player addaction[("<t color=""#000080"">" + ("Just dance!") +"</t>"),"dance.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_dance;
        s_player_dance = -1;
    };
};

Is the fn_selfActions.sqf it goes right after _Cando, animation scripts to follow. You can remove the UID thing, but since I want to restrict this to certain players, I have it there for my server.

Boxing.sqf :
Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then { // Check if in combat
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and can't spar!"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

player removeAction s_player_box; //Should remove the action from players scroll menu

player playMove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_idle68boxing";
};
dance.sqf :
Code:
    cutText [format["You are in combat!"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

player removeAction s_player_dance; //Should remove the action from players scroll menu

player playMove "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan";
};
Karate.sqf :
Code:
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and Shouldn't rehearse your Kata!"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

player removeAction s_player_karate; //Should remove the action from players scroll menu

player playMove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exerciseKata";
};
relax.sqf :
Code:
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and can't relax!"], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when in combat
} else {

player removeAction s_player_relax; //Should remove the action from players scroll menu

player playMove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown";
};

I have noticed that the dance.sqf animation can be kinda buggy, but it's kinda hilarious. It morphs your character sometimes xD

are there any battleye changes i need to do?

I don't know, I have alot of stuff changed to only log cause of so many addons, but if you have an anti hack you will need to whitelist the actions ( s_player_blahblah) wherever they are listed

Back