antihack whitelisting

Tritech

Any idea what I need to whitelist ? I've looked through the pbo files and didn't see anything obvious. Everything seems to be working, except non admins cannot modify weapons. I'm using the blur version fwiw.

I am not sure how the antihack works.

Do you get the customization menu or do you just not get the action in the list at all?

Normally to whitelist things like your bloodbag script you need to add something like s_player_selfBloodbag to the list of actions, otherwise you don't get a scroll menu.

In this case the weapon customization come up but is only there for a few seconds.

This is just a temp fix, but remove the entire bit that starts with if ((isNull (findDisplay 6902)). Should be about 5 lines. Commenting it out will not work.

Not sure if directly related, but I set mod epoch to true and cmdmenu to false.

Just to point anyone who knows more about this than I do, the melee script in question is in the dayz_epidemic.pbo/addons/mw/KRX_PrimWepMelee.sqf

I'll have to test this out, krixes is already looking into the whitelisting as well so in a day or do he should have an answer in sure the guy is busy.

Back