Any free VIP systems?

BetterDeadThanZed

Valued Member!
I know a couple of people have posted web apps that allow "VIP" users to edit their loadout on the server, but the two that I have found both wanted money for their apps. Is anyone working on a free app that would allow admins to do this?

In reality, it only makes sense that they cost money in some way; I mean you are indirectly earning money with it.

I don't think anyone would do it for free.

In reality, it only makes sense that they cost money in some way; I mean you are indirectly earning money with it.

I don't think anyone would do it for free.

You are assuming people are using this for donating members and you are assuming people make money from donations rather than get a little help paying the server/websites. I mean, if you are making money by accepting donations for your community I commend you for your fund raising abilities. The best I could ever do is break even by the people that play on the server donation to the expenses.

Oh, and since this whole site is focused people sharing their work, is expect a talented coder looking for a project would do this for free.

You are assuming people are using this for donating members and you are assuming people make money from donations rather than get a little help paying the server/websites. I mean, if you are making money by accepting donations for your community I commend you for your fund raising abilities. The best I could ever do is break even by the people that play on the server donation to the expenses.

Oh, and since this whole site is focused people sharing their work, is expect a talented coder looking for a project would do this for free.

I meant "earning money" in the biggest aspect: whether it is profitable or not, you are still getting money indirectly by using the application.

With that logic, server hosts should have to pay for the Dayz server files.

In any case, I'm interested in a system like this for my server regulars without them donating, so if anyone has anything useful to reply, I'd appreciate it.

Back