Any updates?

It was removed from Opendayz because the project was taken over by zombz and they will not release server files.

So it no longer belongs here.

Actually this was done by an ex member, I am quite annoyed and upset that this was done.

gm8yw9s.png

This is why I don't think I will ever complete this mod, The server files would of been released but for now.

Remove This Thread page for DayZ Special Operations as for now I am done with anything dayz releated due to Sparrow aka Keith Fitzgerald.

Last edited:
This mod was never going to be released . your far to stuck up your own ass thinking your some sort of ace mega coder but never seem to get shit done. You fucked off the community that help create spec ops and went solo and now fucked off the community that were waiting for spec ops.

Completely agreed. You had all of us excited as this was the successor to Overwatch, or could have been. Then you drug your feet and got in bed with the zombz crew that had no intention of ever releasing server files. All they want to do is capitalize on the market and make more money which is completely against the entire point of this website.

Ask zombz how many of their overwatch fixes they gave back to scrumbee.

Wow Sparrow, I thought you were more of a person than that! I wasn't the one whom cracked the shits and removed me from your contacts was I,
The server files would of been released because I in the end have all the source to the files no one else.
I may not be the best coder but I have no errors in the mods I have done unlike most I have seen lately or better still seen the rpts from them.

Tell me who may errors your Panthera Epoch server has since im banned from it for no reason!

Funny enough NOT 1 error. You fucked off the people that help create spec opps and went over to another clan that suited you better left people in the lurch. in the 3 servers i have their are NO errors and fully optimized so sorry to disappoint you their deejay.

People have been waiting for this release for months and not even beta has been released.

The Latest Commited Client Files Will Be Avaiable Here

https://github.com/DeejayCrazy/DayZ_Special_Ops_Client_Files

The Latest Server Files & Updates To Them Will Be Posted Here

https://github.com/DeejayCrazy/DayZ_Special_Operations

The Worked On Codes Will Be Availiable To Be Viewed Here

https://github.com/DeejayCrazy/DayZ_Spec_Ops_Files_Updates

If you have any questions or concerns about anything please don't hesitate to open a ticket on github or give me a message on here.

PS. The Client files haven't been updated yet as my internet aint that good and will be uploaded tonight!

xDJCx

Also I had issues uploading the client files to github they should be up shortly, I will let everyone know once its fully uploaded and ready for download

xDJCx

Client files updated yet? :)

I am having a few issues uploading the bigger pbo's as the whole mod is 1.28GB so hopefully it should be some,

I also have a patch ready to upload shortly just fixing the errors from what i have done.

xDJCx

It seems like i have to upload the client files to another place as it doesn't support the size of the files i need to upload, I will do this and edit the files for client downloads.

xDJCx

I have an update to the mod that i will upload shortly, I have to review all the coding to ensure it is all working as it should be as i removed the original shotguns & crossbows, I will push the update soon as the files changed are dayz_code, dayz_communityassets & dayz_weapons.

xDJCx

I got it all installed and when i jump in my server it says wrong dayz installed witch dayz do i need?

Back