Assitance with Adding Scirpts to Taviana BPO

Bungle

Hey All,

I am hoping to find someone to assist with adding some scripts to a Taviana and Chernars mission bpo(s). I am currently running 3 servers hosted by Dayz.st and looking to have them all running additional scripts that only add to the environment and game play not destroy it.

I have already a range of scripts working on my Chernarus servers thanks to these forums but my language knowledge of sqf is very limited and would like to change this.

If you are willing I can and will pay for your time if required as long as the amount is within reason, alternatively I am also hoping to recruit some part timers that could join the community to assist me as an admin and and join in the fun as well.

www.dayzmadhouse.com

Is my community title and hope to start a name and help increase the love again for Dayz even bringing something fresh to the table in the future for everyone to enjoy.

Any assistance anyone can offer in here would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bungle

If you edited the Chernarus files then Taviana shouldn't be much different :)
Try it yourself but remember to always back up the original files.

I wish that was the case... I added in all the calls i guess you could call them from the Chero init and description files but still no go. It go so far but then crashed out missing local z/blah/blah/blah.blah files...

I have no idea where to locate them as there is no reference and I am not good at tracing log files.

I was really confident it was going to work as well.

Offer still there will pay for assistance if required.

Back