Bases are dissappearing..

Hello People. On my server the bases of players are dissappearing. Don't ask me why. in my HiveExt.ini file I got the following. Would be nice if someone could help me because I don't want people to be mad because their base dissappeared.
I also have a MySQL event which is the following:

DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 100 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 150 DAY)

HiveExt.ini File:

[Objects]
;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBObjects = false

; EPOCH ONLY OPTION:
;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

Should be working fine. That database event will not delete anything unless it hasnt been used in 100/150 days. the -1 on CleanupPlacedAfterDays will make it so the server does not clean itself up at all (unless your database event does it for you). Are you sure that your players just aren't noticing that they have lost stuff until after you have changed the -1 in hive?

Hmm. I changed the Database event, there was a 40 before. Does it only apply to buildables built since i changed it , or does it affect the old buildings too?

The database event will affect anything that is in your object_data table including everything that was built from the time the server was first ran

Yeah, I had that problem when I first started hosting with Vilayer and even after I fixed the problem players would still tell me stuff was missing but in comparing database saves they were mistaken and it was gone previous to my changes :) Try database backups and compare the backup to the current database occasionally to see if stuff is really dissapearing

Back