Battleye and issues

Battleye​
While my server is just a local test server i would like battleye and everything working here before getting a host. So i would like some help on where/how these files are edited depending on the restriction given.

Such as if it was a PublicVariable restriction how do you know what battleye file is for it, also how to add exceptions instead of making values "5" to "1" which can let hackers in.

My Battleye issues
Code:
Dog taming (call dog) causes BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #303
Apache hellfire missles causes BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #17
Ejecting from a heli (when it crashes) causes BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #0
Take clothes causes BattlEye: Script Restriction #40
F-35B GBU-12 causes BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #40
F-35B AIM-9L Sidewinder causes BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #16

Thanks,
blacksheep25

If your getting a public variable restriction its probably coming from publicvariable.txt.

All I know about script restrictions is its usually 2 below [in direction, not line number, line number would be 2 up...like if its #40 you would edit #42].

I've changed a bunch of 5's to 1's and we've only had 2 hackers in over 7 months. Not bad imo and we are decently populated around 10-15 avg players, at most 25-30. Last hacker we had tele'd and killed an admin, he was banned in about 5 seconds...lol.

Yeah i used to run a server with day.st and had players teleporting to me out of about 20 players online and just insta banned them myself.. haha.

I'll have to just make the values "1" in the battleye scripts for now but would just rather get shit right the first time instead of just bypassing the script restrictions. Are the exceptions added into scripts.txt?

Yeah i used to run a server with day.st and had players teleporting to me out of about 20 players online and just insta banned them myself.. haha.

I'll have to just make the values "1" in the battleye scripts for now but would just rather get shit right the first time instead of just bypassing the script restrictions. Are the exceptions added into scripts.txt?

Look at your restrictions, they say what filter they go in.

To me it looks like you got to edit these filters...
publicvariableval.txt
createvehicle.txt
remoteexec.txt
scripts.txt

Yeah currently got some stuff working now by setting their values to "1", just not sure if i want to set the values to "1" and then have a hacker join and have access to spawn a crate and people can loot it and sell the items to epoch trader's. Thing is tho i want tobeable to spawn crates and stuff in event's and logging the spawn just wont do.

Glad to see your replying pretty fast tho and trying to help me out with the issues im experiencing

The way I see it and from what I've read lately is hackers aren't releasing like they used to...which translates to less hackers. Honestly, I think hacking community are just plain bored of hacking this game. I mean it's gonna happen, but in my experience its servers w/o active admins and public hives that feel the brunt. If you've got a decent community on your serv, they'll rat the hack in a second.

Good luck!

Back