BE Kicked #125

Ikabob

hey gettign kicked When i kill an AI i looked through the Script.log and here is what its kicking me for.
Code:
if (!_isSomeone) then {
deleteVehicle _agent;
}  else {
dayz_bodyMonitor set [count dayz_bodyMonitor,_agen"
21.06.2013 15:09:36:  Ikabob (ip) <bunch of numbers> - #5 "s an enemy for a friendly AI hit!",_aikiller];};
_aikiller addRating -10000;
};
group _ai reveal _aikiller;       
{
_x doTarge"
21.06.2013 15:09:36: [4th ID] Ikabob (ip) <bunch of numbers> - #125 "hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name];
[nil, nil, rspawn, [[West,"airbase"], _message], { (_this select 0) sideChat ("
any help would be good please i cant find what part of that code i need to look for in scripts.txt to make sure we dont get kicked

ok sorry i found other post that had this problem but none had an answer as to how to fix it. but after reading them and a little common sense i finally found the script.

the line in scripts.txt was
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"

i had to add
Code:
!"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name]; [nil, nil, rspawn, [[West,"airbase"], _message], { (_this select 0) sideChat ("

to the end of the Line so it would look like this
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode" !"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name]; [nil, nil, rspawn, [[West,"airbase"], _message], { (_this select 0) sideChat ("

after looking at the code i proboply only had to add this part to the end of the line but ohh well its working
Code:
[nil, nil, rspawn, [[West,"airbase"], _message]

Back