Be owner of a tent by unique_id of the player

thedarkside

Hi guy !
I'm a french but I hope that my request to be understand.

Actually the owner's tent is reference by an id which have been created by the DB
1177065367.png

1177065398.png

How change this by insert into owner_id the unique_id of the player like "2671..." ?

I want this for repertoriate the stuff of each player taking into account their tents and actually when the player die, he can't repack "his" tent because his tent is not a him but his die body...

Soory for my bad english :/
Thank you in advance

Thanks for reply but where I do this because in database there are no '792' so update can not be possible
OR I must do it in a specially file ?

And I don't understand why i should replace owner_id by specially '1'

Thank you in advance

That was simply an example of how you do it,

set owner_id = 'XXX' this is the owner you want to set it to
where owner_id = 'XXX' this is the owner who has it now.

ok so I'm very disappointed because I thought it would be possible to automatically assign to the one who has deployed because I do not know if several tens of people who have posed tents ...
thank you anyway

ok so I'm very disappointed because I thought it would be possible to automatically assign to the one who has deployed because I do not know if several tens of people who have posed tents ...
thank you anyway

Well, you could create a trigger on the table for on insert. I am not 100% fluent in triggers but you would just join their survivor id to the unique_id and insert it as that.

Also, you will have to modify the table so that the foreign key points to the right column (unique_id) and not survivorid

hope this helps

I don't know why they decided to tie it per survivor instead of per UID in the first place.

I don't believe you can do a simple SQL number swap as theviasd and hambeast suggest. I'm pretty sure the tent owner ID has to match a survivor ID or the whole thing will throw a fit.

I don't know why they decided to tie it per survivor instead of per UID in the first place.

I don't believe you can do a simple SQL number swap as theviasd and hambeast suggest. I'm pretty sure the tent owner ID has to match a survivor ID or the whole thing will throw a fit.

because on the hive servers, after you die, the tent is supposed to despawn after a certain time. Also once you die, you can't repack the tent. No real way of telling which survivor set up the tent unless you make a tent setup log but that defeats the purpose.

because on the hive servers, after you die, the tent is supposed to despawn after a certain time. Also once you die, you can't repack the tent. No real way of telling which survivor set up the tent unless you make a tent setup log but that defeats the purpose.
I thought they despawned if no interaction was made with them for 2 weeks, regardless of if you were alive or not.

Back