Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Its made by sheep of course i play!

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • why ... just why?

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
I'd also be up for putting a test server up and giving feedback/checking for bugs etc.

A couple of our regular players are good at bug finding & reporting too, so I'd be happy to get them to join and give me feedback I can pass on to you too if you like.

I need to iron out some bugs (bad addons) that are causing low fps and desync issues but once I get a semi stable build i send em over, also I need to compile keys for signature checks

ok so testing/building of endgame has officially begun , ive finished the repack and am releasing the last update/patch tonight for it

ive decided to edit the chernarus map and have will be changing/editing the terrain and modifying the map with the new buildings and locations

i have a working client that connects to server (alot of it is still epoch and in the mission file but will be moved into the client as i progress) the client as it stand is a hefty 4GB but will probably come down in size as i remove addons and PBO's that are not needed

ill post some screen shots tonight if i can of the new loot and possibly some of the new buildings/vehicles

so here is a brief run down of whats being worked on in no particular order

• add new loot to loot tables and traders
  • completely new traders and trade locations
  • edit the existing chernarus map
  • new vehicles to dynamic spawns and traders
  • add new locations to map
  • move scripts to client from mission file
  • add features to new items (eg new food edible etc)
as it stands the current dev staff will be, i am trying to work on a way to collaborate and will have a git up and running for devs to contribute to (dont worry if you have never used git we can teach you how :p )

FallingSheep
SchwEde
Brave Sir Robin
alexlawson

so far the requirements of joining the team are (these will change!)
  • mature and able to work solo as well as with a team
  • have some experience in modding dayz and/or arma2
  • skype (for collaborating)
not necessary but desirable
  • experience in modifying arma2 maps (terrain, height maps, etc)
  • experience in porting features from one mod/map to another
if you would like to contribute please PM me

Last edited:
"edit the existing chernarus map"
do you mean by adding new buildings and such or change of the terrain?

btw, cant wait for the screenshots! and good luck on this project!

"edit the existing chernarus map"
do you mean by adding new buildings and such or change of the terrain?

btw, cant wait for the screenshots! and good luck on this project!
Both the map and the buildings will be edited so places that are empty will be filled and uneven terrain flattened out etc. (I think)

hitting some issues adding new items to loot and the world :(
dont have much time to work on this due to prior work commitments

Test client will be release to Devs and selected Testers soon! (please dont PM me to test i have already selected my initial test group and will let the lucky ones know who they are soon :p )
there is already a client update that is needs to be downloaded to add some new addons (instructions will be in download)

Currently there is only the overwatch weapons/vehicles and some new vehicles at the Vehicle trader
(id use stary as the other traders dont have enough room for them for spawning them in :p)

it also has the repack integrated in to it (still need to move it from mission to client files)

so heres a brief run down of what im working on

Adding new vehicles to traders and dynamic spawns
full militarization (add tanks, jets, attack choppers, etc)
redoing traders to be at logical places ( medical supplies at hospitals, food at supermarkets etc)
fixing BE filters to allow rockets
adding new items to traders and loot
give new items a use

New items (from community assets/origins/etc):
Bags of chips
candy bars
playing cards (possible minigame for them as well :p )
baseball bat (normal, barbed, nails)
shovel
tire iron
nails
AA battery
D battery
duct tape
gauze
needle
hose clamp
paint
cable tie
scrap electronics
cement mixer
bag of cement
rocks
limestone
80L jerrycan
guitar
Engineers toolbox

New vehicles
Origins vehicles
Micro/ultra lights (they cant be damaged so they may be removed)
more planes (Qantas c130, biplanes, CYBP_camels, etc)
more boats (Bulk Carrier, Container Carrier, Isolda, Various PBX's, kayak, etc)
more choppers (Coast guard, Bell206)
Sigma vehicle pack

New Buildings
Stadium
Oil Rig
Phone booth
Sky scrappers

New Misc
snakes
sharks
horse (rideable - very buggy)

AGAIN NOT ALL OF THESE WILL MAKE IT IN AND NEED TO BE TESTED TO ENSURE THEY WORK CORRECTLY AND HAVE A USE IN THE MOD!

heys guys ill post the link to the endgame client (tester and devs only no public yet) in about 20-30min (just waiting on update 1 to finish uploading)

extract it and it should be a folder called @custommod1

there is also a update that you need to put inside the folder @custommod1\addons

just copy everything from the update rar into the addons folder

there is a heap of BISIGN files that are prob not needed but put em in just any way

all i ask is that you dont release the client files to ANYONE yet as they are no where near finished

ill post the server files as well so you can create a test environment

so heres what needs to be done/tested/helped/thought about/etc :p

1. test the new vehicles can be destroyed/salvaged/repaired (use the admin menu to spawn or buy from traders (there is also all the tanks, jets, attack choppers, etc
2. im having trouble editing chernarus so what do you guys think about tavi or napf as the map?
3. the horse addon dosn't load (dbo_horse.pbo , added the class to trader but wont show)
4. trade lists need to be cleaned up and vehicles need to be put in there right category's
5. need to test the new boats (they need to be added to the boat trader first :p)
6. need to add the new items to the config files and add them to loot and traders
7. need to create new trader areas (cant be done till we decide on a map)
8. need to add the Unmanned vehicles/UAVS and get the remote control working for them
9. need to create new towns/areas (again cant be done till we decide on a map)
10. add any missing vehicles from the included PBO's
11. get bikey/bisign/serverkey etc sorted out
12. need to add snakes to spawn in the world randomly
13. need to add shark to oceans randomly
14. need to add new weapons to traders and loot

well thats all i can think of right now, alot depends on the map we decide to go with

got any ideas/suggestions/enhancements post away!

im away this weekend but will try to get a schedule organised so we can figure out whos doing what (devs) so we dont double up on work.

known issues:
when starting the mission you get a error saying the mission can not be played just click it and it will load
there is a heap of RPT errors

Lol i counter that and vote for napf. There is a lot of potential especially down the south of the map. That and i already have started editing it and creating new buildings and bridges to the islands....

Back