Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Its made by sheep of course i play!

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • why ... just why?

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
4 Napf (vote changed) 2 Tavi

Its between these 2 maps only!

also after reading around the community a bit id like to propose the following for the mod

• make high end guns very very rare
    (remember how excited you where when you found an einfield with 2 clips in the early days :p)
  • make medical supplies rare
    (again finding a blood bag and morphine in the old days was almost worth more than a good weapon)
  • make trader prices higher
    (its the end of the world stuff hard to come by!)
  • remove silver and use only gold currency
    (maybe even remove gold all together and use items as a barter system?)
  • AI military
    (ai use military weapons and vehicles, quarantine teams etc)
  • Fully militarize
    (so the world ends and every military vehicle disappears?)
  • Add restriction to using Tanks/Jets/Choppers
    (a license/experience system, hell not every survivor left in the world can fly :p also maybe restrict it so you can drive a tank but not fly, fly chopper but not jet ...etc)
  • trader city's actually in city's and at logical places
    (ive mentioned this before)
  • make base supplies rare
    (it should take days to get a base up not minutes/hours)
  • increase the zombie threat
    (make em faster/do more damage ...that sort of stuff :p)
  • remove the plotpole system completely
    (ive argued this before ...you cant build there...why not? invisible dayz police said so!)
  • make food/drinks rare
    (food/drinks is the first thing to go in an apocalypse of any kind :p )
  • remove vehicles that don't fit the apocalyptic feel
    (he look a brand new 350z.....come on. or at least re-texture them to make them fit in)
  • make locked items breakable/Pick-able
    (nothing is safe its the end of the world ffs!)
  • make it so you can break into locked cars
    (oh that cars locked you can get in it....um broken window any one?)
Basically i would like to see the game as a SURVIVAL game not Arma2 with zombies :)
and just like the real world theres nothing stopping others from taking your stuff...except maybe a big gun :p

Feel free to agree disagree with any of these...but give reasons why!

Last edited:
Only thing is that if you remove the plot pole system this causes problems like server lag and bases being blocked off.

Only thing is that if you remove the plot pole system this causes problems like server lag and bases being blocked off.
good point :)

oh and my bad guys for some reason my upload missed parts 16-22 for the client :( im uploading em now in to the folder (use same link to download the new parts)

ETA 4hrs....dam slow ass upload speed

Beware Alex Lawson he is a scammer he stole from me.......charged me for scripting did not sort it then i see him asking for someone to help him....as i said BEWARE dont trust this guy!!!!!
How dare you post im my thread!
ive warned you about this can a mod please remove this crap!

Alex is a developer for Endgame and if you continue your pointless harassing of him we will take further action against it

a quick photo shop of some images :p
dopb91.jpg

the official map is NAPF!
now that we have a map to work on we can start getting stuff rolling, im getting the website up today and should have it going by the time i get home!

not sure if im allowed to post the address to the site so ill ask a mod ... is it ok?

If Napf it is? Is it possible to add more forestry or caves? Or would that lag things out? It just seemed when looking for base locations the trees can be a little too thin to build something hidden.

Back