BEC & RCON messages not working

WM Pegz

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not. However it seems to have started within the past week or so for me.

All players as you can see below show ping in DART as -1. Any messages sent through dart are not received by players in-game. Same goes for messages sent via the BEC scheduler; my auto restart and clean-up/vehicle tasks function as they should. Worth noting as well my scheduled messages do show up in DART's log as well as my BEC log.

I have attempted updating BE client & server dll's as well as BEC to v1.479 and it has no effect on my issue. No changes were made to my configs before this began happening so its not my configuration unfortunate because that would be an easy fix.

EwfTSRU
EwfTSRU.jpg

Any ideas? New vesrion of dart, i used other programs. I can kick, restart players but i cannot send message. If i turned off firewall its work, but i need it. What ports needed to open ?

is battleye down or something? since like 5 days is down, then it comeback for a bit and down again...

It shows battle server down since kinda a week, but there is not msg about this on any site, battleye, or other. I tired of BE, ARMA and all sh1t.

i dont understand why the server messages belongs to the be master server...
if updates dont work..i dont care..i can do it manualy...but bec messagers are first send to master server..then to the ingame server?
sounds stupid.. but did everything possible to fix...nothing worx....i disabled auto-restart and do it by hand....thats like pain in ass.

i dont understand why the server messages belongs to the be master server...
if updates dont work..i dont care..i can do it manualy...but bec messagers are first send to master server..then to the ingame server?
sounds stupid.. but did everything possible to fix...nothing worx....i disabled auto-restart and do it by hand....thats like pain in ass.

exactly, the msg go to the BE server and then to the client or something like that, but is not ONLY that, the PING limter also depend of the BE server, means any lagger with 70k of ping will lag the hell out of ur server, anyone with fake guid, with hacked guid, etc etc, just because that piece of crap of battleye.

Back