been working on this for hours and no luck

sublimeaces

Yesterday traders were working fine!

even with all the scripts i added but today when i start up the server i cannot view the traders or epoch board.

scripts i have

AGN safezones
take clothes

self bloodbag
death messages
blur anti hack
auto refuel/repair/rearm

i have removed (just for the hell of it)

safezone, take clothes, death messages, antihack

i have redone my database as well and everything works except i keep getting RPT errors

Vehicle cannot be created or something like that

Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208

AllowedVehiclesLi>
13:41:49 Error Zero divisor
13:41:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 264
13:41:49 Error in expression <ect _lastIndex];

13:41:48 Error Zero divisor
13:41:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 266

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

It will Create and place some vehicles tho for some reason but others get the line 264 and 266 error

however i don't see how adding vehicles to the map would effect access to the trader!

any help would be greatful!

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but under the panthera traders like AWOL their is nothing under static

Last edited:
For:
Code:
AllowedVehiclesLi>
13:41:49 Error Zero divisor
13:41:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 264
13:41:49 Error in expression <ect _lastIndex];

13:41:48 Error Zero divisor
13:41:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 266

Either reduce the max vehicles in init.sqf or increase the number of vehicle spawns in dynamic_vehicle.sqf.

Thanks anyway I fixed it a while back I grabbed the wrong self action.sqf for my custom folder. which disabled ytraders but what you said does fix cars. Appreciate the help

Back