blown up vehicle respawns weird

stetson

I've got 150 vehicles on my server, and sometimes when a blown up vehicle respawns, it repsawns where it was blown up. I have no idea what can cause this or why its so random. Sometimes some vehicles will respawn where it was parked acouple hours ago from where it was blown up, such as someones base, or respawn right where it was blown up in a random part of the woods.

all i want is everything to go back to where it orginally spawned =(

Mine does the same, I'm assuming because the vehicles that can spawn are "random" and the cleanup script for destroyed vehicles doesn't "destroy" the vehicle and put it back in the world spawn location, but it uses the "instance_vehicle" table and resets the damage field from 1 to something less and using the same worldspace coordinates, e.g., it spawns it back where it was last saved (most likely the destroyed location).

I had an issue like this previously. Specifically vehicles crashed into water were not respawning. A good workaround is something like this:

Code:
DELETE FROM instance_vehicle
  WHERE Damage = 1

That should fix it once you run it repopulate vehicles it should make a new one. Does that spawn the exact same vehicle?

I had an issue like this previously. Specifically vehicles crashed into water were not respawning. A good workaround is something like this:

Code:
DELETE FROM instance_vehicle
  WHERE Damage = 1

i've done this and it didnt fix the issue, still got the same old crap where it was destroyed. =(

unless they are being updated or saved, being deleted from the instance_vehicles table should remove them from your game.

You could try deleting them during a server restart for best results.

i've only ran it while the server was shut off. i dunno what its deal is, it should work fine =\

i did that not to long ago to add in the new vehicles, it works as intended, there was nothing on the map.

after blowing up a few vehicles and checking the table after, some vehicles arent being written to the table as getting destroyed, easily over 20 vehicles blown up and only 3 are showing as damage 1.

Back