BluePhoenix for Epoch 1.0.2.5 - Install Issues

Alcsaar

Hey guys, been trying to get BluePhoenix tools working properly on my epoch 1.0.2.5 server, but the structure of the server files has changed, so I'm having issues finding the correct ways to modify the lines of code.

So I've got vehicle spawning working, sort of. Occasionaly the vehicles I spawn in simply vanish. I'm guessing this has to do with not having changed my server_updateObject - because the line it tells me to change in the install guide is no where near the same as the line that deals with deleting objects in the 1.0.2.5 epoch file.
Anyone know what the proper line should be look 1.0.2.5 Epoch server_updateObject?

It looks like this in the updated file:
Code:
if(_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",typeOf _object,_object_position select0,_object_position select1, _object_position select2]);};

But it wants me to find code that looks like this:

Code:
if (![I]parachuteWest) then { if ([/I]objectID == "0" && [I]uid == "0") then { _object[/I]position = getPosATL [I]object; diag[/I]log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf [I]object, _object[/I]position select 0, [I]object[/I]position select 1, [I]object[/I]position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

And change it to this:

Code:
if (![I]parachuteWest) then { if ([/I]objectID == "0" && [I]uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _object[/I]position = getPosATL [I]object; diag[/I]log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf [I]object, _object[/I]position select 0, [I]object[/I]position select 1, [I]object[/I]position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

But the structure, like I said, of that line has been changed, so I'm not sure how to edit it.

Back