BTC Fast Rope

FAQdaWorld

Hi all,

** There is actually another thread but I believe it to be in the wrong location. If this isnt kosher please delete this post moderator**

I am working on getting the BTC Fast rope mission addon working for our server (private hive).

At present I've got it working somewhat on the server however, when you deploy ropes and a player attempts to fast rope nothing happens. I've attempted this with the choppers designed for the patch (mh60 black hawk) as well as other choppers that I've added to the configuration for the addon. I've tried it both ways to make sure it wasnt something I broke with adding in the other helicopters.

When i went through the serverRPT logs i found this gem.

Code:
16:38:21 Error in expression <le ""BTC_rope""] == ""1"""];
} foreach (nearestObjects [player, BTC_roping_chopp>
16:38:21  Error position: <nearestObjects [player, BTC_roping_chopp>
16:38:21  Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
16:38:21 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\=BTC=_fast_roping\=BTC=_fast_roping_init.sqf, line 9

So i'm pretty sure there is something squirrelly with this bit of code in the =BTC=_fast_roping_init.sqf

Code:
} foreach (nearestObjects [player, BTC_roping_chopper, 50000]);

Anyone got any thoughts on how to fix it? I'm nowhere near experienced enough to figure this out.

Have you had any luck with this? I've been altering this script for weeks now and still only get the same thing. Pilot= deploy rope, cargo passanger= clicks fast rope( but nothing happens except a little icon on their screen). It really is driving me nuts! If you did find the fix please share and/or I'd be glad to share any of my scripts in return:) thank you

I've actually gotten it working but I basically just copied it off another server so do not feel comfortable posting their code here :|

Would you feel like sharing it some other way? PM me? I've got it working now also but it's a bit buggy. Some guys are fine, others fall and die.

This is working with Sarges ai.
but is it supposed to not let you in the fast rope way? i can only get get out of the heli with fast rope.

I have had mine working flawlessly for a long time but props on the tutorial. I only wish that it worked above 20 and that there was an actual rope. Default is or was 10 but its an easy change to 20. 20 or above doesn't work. 30 would be perfect!

Why does this not work on Overwatch 0.2.5 can someone help me with the editing?

Back