Bugs (osprey repairing/refueling, mi17 repairing, etc)

veX

Let's start a collection of all the bugs you encounter.

There are a few bugs I encountered, for now I only mention the big ones, that imho need to be fixed asap:

- Can't refuel (or autorefuel) the Osprey (MV-22_DZ), the options will not come up in the action menu
- Can't Repair the Osprey (MV-22_DZ), the options will not come up in the action menu
- Can't Repair the Mi-17, the options will not come up in the action menu (this maybe bugged I could repair one, while not another one...)

Maybe related:
I manually added the chinook (3D Editor --> import to database etc.), worked great and it spawned, so no problem there. However like the osprey you cannot repair or refuel it. It has all the parts etc.pp. I checked the database.

My users are complaining about this a lot, so is there a bugfix for that?

As for the MV-22 i do know i belive why the auto refuel on it dosnt work, should be able to fix this shortly. As for repairing them, try to go under them se if you get the scroll option when u crawl under it, i know some of em are quite buggy just something you can check to se if it works. Mi17 id have to check that aswell.

yeah well I never understood the reapairing in dayz in the first place ;) It's been always buggy. Today I wanted to repair one of the armored SUVs ...everything was red and it was visibly shot to death, one tire was missing. Still it gave me only one repair option and that was the missing tire. So i put it on and suddenly everything was green and the hull and glasses looked brand new. go figure ;)

back on topic: crawling underneath the mentioned vehicles didn't do much. the osprey wouldn't show me the options no matter what. But the one Mi-17 that would only let me fuel it up eventually bowed to my power :D
I put a few jerry cans in it, flew a couple of meters and landed again. Then it showed me the options to repair it too. Well you're fucked when the rotor is red and nothing shows up, but oh well ^^

On a completely different note, what about the canon that won't deal damage to players or zeds on the Hmmwv GPK M2?

Oh and the M4A1 CCO SD Camo has sometimes a graphics bug. Some of my users had it, but I always thought must be their fault, cause I had the weapon since the first day and no bugs. But yesterday I eventually found out how it looks myself:

Awesome :D

That bug with the gun you tried to redo that with different skins, like is it same issue on all skins or only some?
As for GPK thingy imp looking into that and should have to fixed in next update. As for repairing as you said it’s never been perfect, allot of random stuff going on there sometimes it works just fines while other times it just plainly bugs out.

As I said its hard to get the graphics bug reproduced, so no never had it since then, no matter what I tried.

Another thing regarding the Mi-17, you can't auto refuel it. It'll say that it refueled the Mi-17 but in fact no fuel was added.

Back